It’s Time to Heal Your Broken Heart!
Discover how to let go of your Ex & those friends who let you down – so you get on with your life
- Have you recently been broken hearted?
- Are you unable to get beyond your breakup?
- Do you waste your precious time replaying old memories?
- Do you justify holding on to resentment or sadness because they did you wrong?
- Do you feel like your heart will never heal?
If any of this is familiar to you, then read on, because you are going to love what I have here for you.…
We fall into a victim mentality, picking at emotional scars, clinging to pain and sadness, creating damage that can take years to heal (if ever). Subsequently, we avoid meaningful and rewarding relationship because we have closed our heart for fear of being hurt again.
It can be very difficult to let go of someone special for many reasons. We sometimes subconsciously choose to suffer much longer than we need to.
We often let the past memories affect how we live in the present. Instead we could live for the moment, cherishing the life we have and opening ourselves up for a better.
This process includes
Module 1 - Releasing the Heartache
Discover how to gently process the heartache so you can start to let go of all the judgements and justification of holding on.
Module 2 - Preparing your Heart
Module 3 - Forgive & Cut Heart Strings
Module 4 - Reframe the Heart Wounds
It is essential that you take all the lessons & learnings from your past relationship so that you don’t make the same mistake again.
Module 5 - Setting Your Heart Free
Well, there is a process for healing a broken heart. It’s my breakthrough Broken Heart Cure, a step-by-step process that will help you to move on for once and for all. It’s so well thought of that I have taught it to therapists worldwide, and lately turned it into an eCourse.
You will learn how to:
- stop re-playing old memories over and over again
- finally get peace of mind with the past so you can live in the present
- let go of all the pain so you can let your heart heal permanently
- accept the breakup and all the negativity so you can move forward with your life
- release blocks and resistance to letting your ex go so you move past your broken heart
- release resentment, regrets, grudges so that you can forgive unconditionally
- cut energetic cords with your ex so that you can move on with your love life
- allow yourself to receive love again
- respond if you see him again in future
Throughout, you will receive the support you’ve been missing, and specific exercises for support in healing your heart, so you can begin healing your heart quickly and effectively – paving the way for the happiness and joy that you truly deserve.